Skip to main content

Apeldoorn Student Sold on Wittenborg after Attending Open Day

by Wittenborg News -
Number of replies: 0

https://www.wittenborg.eu/apeldoorn-student-sold-wittenborg-after-attending-open-day.htm

Apeldoorn-Student-Sold-on-Wittenborg-after-Attending-Open-Day-1When it came to choosing a university, Dutch student Eefje Slootweg, did not stray far from her hometown, Apeldoorn, after attending one of Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences’ Open Days in 2017. 

“I chose Wittenborg because it is a private institute and international at the same time. I went to a private school and from my own experience, classes at these institutions are generally smaller, so you have better contact with lecturers. At the same time, I was interested in studying in an international environment, which has definitely improved my English. So far Wittenborg has even exceeded my expectations – the cultural diversity is higher than I anticipated.”

Eefje is doing an IBA in Marketing & Communication at Wittenborg, though she considered a teaching degree programme at first. “I worked at Albert Heijn supermarket and discovered that marketing and communication suits me very well, which is why I applied for the programme here. And it is even better than I expected – the level of cultural diversity is even higher.”

She also finds the workload manageable and the lecturers well-qualified. “The material is clear and I know what to do. It has definitely improved my English.”

After her studies Eefie would like to work for a big company in the Netherlands. 

WUP 20/1/2017

by Anesca Smith
©WUAS Press

Related Content

233 words