Skip to main content

WUAS at ICEF Berlin 2019

WUAS at ICEF Berlin 2019
by Wittenborg News -
Number of replies: 0

WUAS at ICEF Berlin 2019

ICEF Berlin - is one of the largest gathering of educators and study abroad agents, buzzing with opportunity!

https://www.wittenborg.eu/wuas-icef-berlin-2019.htm

Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences (WUAS) was one of only three Dutch higher education institutes that attended the ICEF Berlin this week. In total there were around 4000 representatives of schools, service providers and study abroad representatives, who spent two and half days in meetings discussing programmes, study abroad, and collaboration opportunities.

WUAS was represented by its International Partnership Manager, Lena Vandenbosch and its President Peter Birdsall, and together they spoke to over 80 existing and new contacts.

"ICEF Berlin is an amazing experience - its very intense. Every meeting hall is buzzing with conversations and its an art to focus and concentrate on your meeting' says Birdsall.

WUAS recruits around 50% of its students through a well established agent network, that spans 5 continents and over 100 different countries. According to Vandenbosch 'This was my first ICEF, although I have been helping organising our attendance at these events for the past years, so I had some idea what goes on. My experience in Berlin has definitely made me even more  confident that our participation is worthwhile - there is no way we could compact 80 (phone or skype) meetings with agents from over 30 different countries into two days normally.'

WUP 7/11/2019
by James Wittenborg
© WUAS Press

Related Content

WUAS at ICEF Berlin 2019
WUAS at ICEF Berlin 2019
WUAS at ICEF Berlin 2019

237 words