Skip to main content

Putting the 'I' back into MBA - Study in Vienna and Amsterdam

Putting the 'I' back into MBA - Study in Vienna and Amsterdam
by Wittenborg News -
Number of replies: 0

Students of International MBA can Alternate Between Vienna and Amsterdam

International MBA Students Can Follow Modules in Vienna or Amsterdam

https://www.wittenborg.eu/putting-i-back-mba-study-vienna-and-amsterdam.htm

Students studying Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences’ International MBA will now be able to follow modules or even part of modules at either its Amsterdam or Vienna campus – making it a truly international Master of Business Administration.

At its original development, the MBA was actually called, the  i-MBA however during the initial FIBAA accreditation process it was decided to 'drop the i'. At the time it was felt by all involved that the MBA programme was not yet fully international, as staff and student mobility was not a possibility within the programme.

“We really wanted to add an international component to our MBA programme,” commented Wittenborg’s chair of the executive board, Peter Birdsall. He revealed that Wittenborg is actively developing the opportunity for students to also follow i-MBA modules in London. "Its really great that we can now confidently put the 'I' back into our MBA" he adds.

Wittenborg’s MBA programme was approved in 2014 by the Swiss-German Accreditation Agency, Foundation International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA). A year later it was accredited by the Dutch NVAO, making it a double accredited MBA. There are 6 entry dates per year for Wittenborg’s MBA programme, and the duration of the course is 18 months.

The I-MBA degree programme is aimed at students with business or non-business administration bachelor's degree backgrounds. Ideally candidates will have had at least 3 years of experience working in companies and organisations in a role that manages people or processes, or both.

WUP 16/3/2018
by James Wittenborg
©WUAS Press

276 words