Skip to main content

Defining Success - Wittenborg Graduates Share their Thoughts

by Wittenborg News -
Number of replies: 0

http://www.wittenborg.eu/defining-success-wittenborg-graduates-share-their-thoughts.htm

How do international students at Wittenborg define success? We asked a few of our graduates at the recent 2017 Summer Graduation Ceremony to share their thoughts on the subject and got some interesting answers:

Defining Success - Wittenborg Graduates Share their ThoughtsSabah Parveen from Hong Kong: “Success for me is when you not only create opportunity for yourself, but for others too. It’s about doing something that allows you to be the best person you can be and having satisfaction at the end of the day.”

Chao Meng from China: “I think success means you achieve what you wanted – not that which is valued by other people.”

Karen Turay from Holland: “Achieving wealth, respect and fame.”

Tra Duong from Vietnam: “To win (the struggle) against yourself and act in order to achieve your goals. You pass your own limits, know who you are and what you are aiming for.”

Jiaqi Cen from China: “Success lies in the process of achieving your goals – people can learn something for themselves which helps them to know the world better, either physical or psychological. Different people have different goals or dreams, however, not 100% of your targets can be achieved.”m

Ziaul Hasnayen from Bangladesh: “I define success as a journey not a destination.”

Ana Maria Villalobos Cedano: “Success is when you achieve what you set out to do after sacrificing and fighting day by day for what you want.”

WUP 13/8/2017

by Anesca Smith
©WUAS Press

Related Content: 

253 words