Skip to main content

Study in Holland says Dutch Wittenborg Graduate

by Wittenborg News -
Number of replies: 0

(original article: http://www.wittenborg.eu/study-holland-says-wittenborg-graduate.htm)

"The Netherlands is a great study destination for international students - almost everyone speaks English"

Study in Holland says Wittenborg GraduateRecent Dutch graduate, Marit Ram, says Wittenborg University had a huge influence on her decision to work for an international company.

Marit earned her IBA degree in Economics & Management earlier this year from Wittenborg and upon graduation started working in Valencia, Spain, for Work & Enjoy – a company that helps international students to find an internship, language course or housing in Spain. She also did her internship with them.

Marit was determined to finish her studies at Wittenborg within 2 years after earning enough European Credits for her to start in Phase 2. While studying she lived in Utrecht which she describes as “a real student city which I enjoyed” and also worked part-time as a hostess/waitress.

“I would definitely recommend the Netherlands as a study destination for international students. Almost everyone speaks English and there are some nice student cities here," Marit says. "Wittenborg also fulfilled my expectations of studying at an international school with students and teachers from abroad. It was really great hearing about experiences from all over and learning how business is conducted in different parts of the world.

“My biggest challenge was researching and writing a graduation assignment in academic English, but other than that I had a good time and passed most subjects on my first try.” Marit is still considering whether she will pursue a Master degree at some point.

WUP 1/5/2016

by Anesca Smith

©WUAS Press

Related Content: 

271 words