FAQ Studying @ Wittenborg
Browse the glossary using this index
Special | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
Question:(Last edited: Thursday, 29 October 2020, 4:59 PM)
Internship/Work Placement: I have received an internship offer from a company. What should I do now?
As soon as you have received an offer of internship from an employer, you have to complete the following process:
1. Get a signed internship contract from the employer.
2. Register for the work placement module using the enrolment key.
3. Complete and submit the online Work Placement Request form via the link below:
You also need to upload several documents together with the form.4. A downloadable Nuffic agreement template is attached. The form must be filled and signed by you and your employer.
5. Submit the original Nuffic agreement hard copy to External Relations, or digitally via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it together with the online Work Placement Request Form.
6. You may start your internship upon completion of the above steps.