Skip to main content

Work Placement/Internship: Can I replace Work Placement credits with other modules?

(Last edited: Wednesday, 1 September 2021, 3:39 PM)

Replacement of credits is ONLY applicable for Direct Entry Final Year students. Students can take modules from phase 2 in their own specialisation and/or phase 3 modules from other specialisations to replace the Work Placement with equivalent ECs. Please notice that students cannot choose modules and specialisation across different campuses (e.g. Apeldoorn students cannot choose EBA modules offered in Amsterdam). Students must make an agreement for possible modules with their process tutor. Once the modules have been chosen, the student needs to send an email to and CC process tutor with the subject: Replace Work Placement_snumber or Replace In-company Training. List the modules with the full module name and module code in the email.

» FAQ Studying @ Wittenborg